Linggo, Marso 10, 2013

Binibining Pilipinas 2013, a Treasure Trove of Talent


          Yesterday, March 9, 2013, I and my husband went to Gateway Cubao to witness the sixteen out of 50 official candidates of 2013 Binibining Pilipinas in their Talent Competition. These lovely girls displayed an array 
of talents that ranged from singing, dancing to magic to hula hooping. The panel of judges included Bong Osorio, ABS-CBN Corporate Communications Head, Tim Yap, Philippine Star Columnist, Samboy Lim, Ginebra San Miguel Coach, Rj Ledesma, TV host and Uno Magazine Editor, Shamcey Supsup, Chit Guerrero, BPCI board member Conchitina Bernardo and artist Betsy Westendorp. 




             I was indeed entertained with the girls' talents, the one that captivated me most is the hula hooping. I really admired the girls' flexibility when it comes to singing and dancing, not mentioning the dancing with pots of contestant number 10. I'm pretty sure that the judges would really have hard time to choose who the best in talent is. Another exciting part of the occasion is when the beauty queens ate with us in the same table, great! I even had a pic with Shamcey Supsup, That was an awesome experience!
























           Good luck candidates and congratulations to whoever will be crowned as Binibining Pilipinas 2013.

1 komento:

  1. Omg Miss Wilma! =))))) Your picture with Shamcey. You look like sisters. Hehe. It is really amusing to watch very gorgeous ladies showing their talents. How I really wish I was one of those beauty queens... Hehe.

    TumugonBurahin